Our Top 10 Recommendations for Manual Tillers
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for manual tillers on the market
SaleBestseller No. 1
Yard Butler Twist Tiller Heavy Duty Manual Raised Bed Garden and Flower Box Claw Weeder Cultivator Aeration Hand Tool With Solid Steel Shaft Unbreakable Tines – ITNT-4
- LOOSENS, TURNS, TILLS AND AERATES soil promoting the free flow of water, air, and fertilizer for a healthier and more beautiful yard and garden.
- PERFECT SIZE FOR RAISED BEDS, flower boxes, around shrubs or bushes and other hard to reach areas. Ideal for mixing fertilizer or peat moss amendments and preparing a bed for planting. Makes weeding easy.
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY AND VALUE, this is the best garden hand tiller cultivator available
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN 38” tall with a step plate that centers you over the tool, a solid ½” powder coated steel shaft and a wide 12” T handle that reduces the effort of twisting, using the force of your body to easily rotate sharp angled claw tines into hard compacted soil.
Bestseller No. 2
Fiskars 40 to 60-Inch Telescoping Rotary Cultivator
- Ideal for loosening soil, removing weeds and aerating soil and mulch
- Six rust-proof aluminum cultivating wheels power through tough soil
- Telescopes to cultivate without forcing you to bend or kneel
- Removable center wheel makes it easy to cultivate around seedling rows
- Lifetime warranty
SaleBestseller No. 3
Corona LG 3634 DiscCULTIVATOR Garden Disc Cultivator, Red
- 3 tine-confi gurations for different uses: weed, aerate and till soil
- Three, easy to adjust sets of detachable rotational tines
- Large steel tines quickly break up soil and are self-cleaning
- All metal footplate versus plastic for added durability
- 60-in. long angled handle for enhanced leverage and reduced back strain
SaleBestseller No. 4
Corona LG 3624 Soil Ripper, Red
- Used for turning and aerating soil and the development of seed-rows in gardens
- A substitute for rototillers in Small Developed gardens or raised-bed gardens
- Durable, heat-treated high carbon Steel tines versus cast aluminum
- Self-sharpening, large 9-in. Wide x 6-in. Long steel tines
- Quick release Plunger to push out dirt and mud clots from tool between submersions into soil
Bestseller No. 5
Garden Weasel Cultivator – Break Up Soil, Detachable Tines, Long Handle, 54.5” Long
- Save time, effort, and your back! – sometimes the simplest ideas are the Best. This durable and easy-to-use cultivator breaks up soil with ease and cleans itself with each turn, saving your time and body at a very affordable cost!
- Easy to use – simply apply the Garden Weasel to the soil and cultivate with a back-and-forth motion. For easier cultivating, slightly wet the soil. Detach 1 or 2 tines for work between narrow garden rows.
- Grow healthier plants - cultivating allows moisture and air to get below the packed soil, yielding healthier plants and roots. It also helps to conserve water Because water won’t run off cultivated soil like it does hard-packed soil.
- Durable STRONG-STEEL design – the Garden Weasel cultivator is made with carbon steel. It is weather and rust resistant and is backed by our lifetime.
- Product specifications: length: 54. 5”. includes comfort-grip handle and comes fully assembled. Tines are completely repositionable and easy to clean with a garden hose.
SaleBestseller No. 6
Sun Joe TJ603E 16-Inch 12-Amp Electric Tiller and Cultivator
- Powerful: 12-amp motor cultivates up to 16 in. (40. 6 cm) wide x 8 in. (20. 3 cm) deep
- Durable: 6 Steel angled tines for maximum durability and performance
- Easy storage: handle folds for convenient storage and easy transport; voltage (V): 120
- Wheel-adjustment: 3-position wheel adjustment
- We’ve got you covered! : your new Tiller + cultivator is backed by the snow Joe + Sun Joe customer promise. We will warrant New, powered products for two years from the date of purchase. No questions asked. Contact snow Joe + Sun Joe customer Support at 1-866-766-9563 for further assistance.
Bestseller No. 7
Garden Weasel Garden Claw, Cultivate, Loosen, Aerate, and Weed – Features comfort grip handles and is made from Carbon Steel
- power source type: Natural Gas
Bestseller No. 8
BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Tiller (LGC120AM)
- Powerful transmission with dual tines break up soil to allow water and nutrients to reach plant roots
- Powered by 20-volt MAX lithium-ion battery, with longer lifespan and charge retention than NiCad batteries
- Cultivates up to 325 square feet per charge
- Counter-oscillating tines prevent weeds from tangling
- 2-year limited warranty; includes battery and Energy Star-qualified charger
Bestseller No. 9
Fiskars 79906935J , 40 Inch Long Handle Steel Tiller
- Ideal for breaking up tough soil when tilling
- Welded, hardened steel tines and 19-gauge steel shaft provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won’t flex like fiberglass
- Six arrow-tipped tines penetrate tough soil easily
- Extra-large foot platform helps maximize force when driving the tines into soil
Bestseller No. 10
Corona GT 3070 Extendable Handle Cultivator
- EXTRA REACH: Strong, lightweight aluminum handle adjusts from 18 inch to 32 inch for extra reach
- DURABLE: Head is fully heat treated for enhanced durability
- RUST RESISTANT: Long-lasting coating resists chips and rust
- COMFORTABLE: Ideal tool for yard work when proper posture maintenance is a must
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Strong and lightweight aluminum handle adjusts from 18 to 32 inches